Thursday, December 30, 2010

10 weeks!


Date: 29th December 2010

Came back from our regular checkup. He/She is now 10 weeks old and is about 3.57cm. Heartbeat is strong and consistent. We can even see his/her limbs. 2 more weeks before the first trimester is over. Wifey is eagerly waiting for it. Her morning sickness is definitely worse than Ryan's. And her cravings ...swings from butter cake to jelly (agar-agar) on a daily basis. Pengsan liow...hahahaha

Last night out of the blue at 9:30pm, she wanted to eat jelly. Fortunately, we reached a compromise and she wanted egg caramel. At least that is still manageble as I can whipped that out in 20 minutes to satisfy her .....The other night, she wanted butter cake late at night. Baking is not exactly my strong point. So I offered her my finger spread with butter instead!! HAHAHA.

Also managed to contact the confinement lady who worked for us during Ryan's arrival. Fortunately, she is still available for June/July next year. Another hurdle solved. Was a little worry when we couldn't reach her for the past several weeks via her mobile.

I'm actually glad that I have started his blog as I find myself referring back to it to prepare ourselves for his/her arrival this round. And looking back at our journey with Ryan brings back many fond memories of Ryan when he was still so tiny ....:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey...here wishing you a great 2011,may the year to come bring you loads of joy and abundant happiness ya...God bless

Alice Law said...

LOL at the spreadig butter at the butter stick remedy, so are smart lar daddy!

My little girl said your baby is cute, she even tickled the virtual screen, hehe... kid!

Wishing you a wonderful New Year! Happy 2011!;D

Cookie said...

Congratulations for a new bundle of joy. Ryan will be very happy to have someone to play with. I wish you all the best!

More Pictures on Jeju Island Coming up NEXT!