- Chicken drumstick or half chicken
- 2 tablespoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of white pepper
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of coarse grind black pepper
- 1/2 cup of Chinese white wine (sometimes I used red wine instead)
- Dash of salt
- Clean and drain dry chicken
- Marinate chicken and leave for 1 hour
- Arrange chicken on baking tray and cook at 250c for 10 minutes on one side.
- Overturn and bake for another 10 minutes
- Remove and serve hot.
I overcooked this last weekend because I accidentally set the timer to 15 minutes for the first side. When I realised it, the drumsticks were already a little dry. But the family was kind enough to finish every single piece. (Of course, otherwise, no more grilling and baking from me..hehe)