Ingredient: 1 willing baby, 1 cloth nappy and 1 nappy holder
- Lay baby down on his back on a cloth nappy. Spread his/her legs apart gently.
- Pull the bottom portion of the nappy over the baby's groin as shown in picture (3)
- Pull the left wing portion of the nappy over the baby's stomach as shown in picture (4)
- Fold the right wing portion of the nappy over the baby's stomach as shown in picture (5)
- Using a nappy holder, first hook the bottom portion of the nappy. Then Pull the right hook to hook the right portion of the nappy followed by hooking the left portion of the nappy to hold it together.
There you have it. A simple way that I was taught how to fold a cloth nappy. If your baby is still smiling at you by now, you have achieved and pass the acid test of the speed required to fold a nappy. If he/she is yelling and kicking, well, you just need more practices. Don't worry over it. In time, you will be an expert like a all mothers or fathers would be.