Friday, June 29, 2012

Home is where the heart is ...

We were all playing and having fun on the floor in the living hall last night after dinner. Ryan was his usual super active self, jumping and kicking. Chenya was equally delighted and was eager to join in the kicking and jumping. All she could manage now is super fast crawl between me and mommy and laughed cheekily as Ryan chased our poor Zoewe (toy poodle) around the house with his toy machine gun.

Ryan pointed his machine gun at me and pulled the trigger, shooting off a trail of imaginary bullets. I fell back onto the floor, wriggled a little and played `dead'. Chenya crawled super fast over and start attacking my nipple (oucccchhhhh!)..... 

Zoewe hopped over immediately and grab the opportunity to start licking my nose and face.....

I looked up at my wife and said ...."Dear, does it matter whether we are in Beijing or KL? We could doing this in Beijing as well."

As long as we are together, living in KL or Beijing does not really matters. Suddenly, relocating to Beijing is not so fearful after all (oh yes, besides being all excited about living in a foreign country and facing a whole new set of adventures, there is also apprehension and worries, being away from my homeland where I have lived comfortably all these years, venturing into the unknown).....

Home is truly where the heart is ....and my heart is with my lovely wife, my two lively super active children and one very very adorable toy poodle ....

Beijing, ready or not, here we come .....!!!!

6 comments:

Yee Ling said...

Yuppp....family is always the closest to us.

Rose world said...

All the best. and yes, where ever you go, family support and understanding are important.

Unknown said...

That's right bro,,,, and i am sure with cheap cheap German beer,life should be "heaven on earth" for you there lol....

So when is the ETD ?

Daddy said...

Bro...still Oct as at now, but have not finalise school nor apartment..so will be making another trip there to confirm by end of August.

Adrine said...

That's a great perspective on life!

And congrats to your wife on what must a be great career opportunity :)

Vickylow said...

Yes anywhere in the world will be your home as long as you are with your beloved family.

More Pictures on Jeju Island Coming up NEXT!