Monday, May 21, 2012

Behind Bars!

Chenya is one active baby. She is just like her brother Ryan and we think that she is probably worst. Her butt is constantly on fire and the only time, she is still is when she is having her milk or when she is in la la land. Otherwise, she is constantly on the move.

Unlike Ryan, she goes for anything that she sees as reachable ...and she is like an F1 on all fours when she crawls once she homes in on an object that she fancies....

My previous maid and not to mention both her grandmothers have been very very lenient with her and have been carrying her or watching over her (not to mention crawling with her all over the house). My biggest concern is the short couple of seconds when you turned away and off she goes looking for her next `toy' in the house.

Hence, I have set up the cage to make sure and to train her to stay put. My new maid has just arrived and my mother in law is currently helping to watch over both Chenya and the maid. I dread to think how the maid is going to handle Chenya once my mother in law is not around, if Chenya is not accustomed to staying behind bars!

And this little girl knows exactly who she can bullied! I have no problem leaving her behind bars but not mommy or her grandmothers! Smart girl ....

And Ryan of course, is enjoying himself playing behind bars as well.....


2 comments:

Adrine said...

My baby is like that also! Just cannot keep still at all. And she also knows who she can bully. My mum can put her down on the floor but when my maid tries, she cries even b4 her little legs touch the floor ;) With me, lagi no chance of putting her down!

All the best with your new maid.

Merryn said...

Kids definitely know who they can or cannot bully. Ethan listens to me but bullies the dad. haha.. cute pulak see them behind bars!

More Pictures on Jeju Island Coming up NEXT!