Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Milestone - Ryan's First Solids (Part 1)




Date : 2nd December 2008
Time : 2pm

We have been waiting anxiously for the day that we could feed him his first solids. So, once he reached his sixth month birthday, my wife happily took out the rice cereal that we bought much earlier to feed him.

We sat him on his highchair, prepared the rice cereal with some breast milk and gave it to him. His reaction was so funny. He was so eager for the food. Maybe it is because the rice cereal was something new to him. He was eagerly waiting for his next spoonful and getting impatient when we were a little slow.

We were equally excited and my wife was ecstatic as she fed him and seeing the way he responded and reacted. I was more amused with my wife’s expression. Watch out for my wife in the pictures above. It was indeed another priceless moment that will remain in my memory as proud parents forever.

6 comments:

2xMum said...

Wow... so fast 6 months?! Oh my, time really flies!

It's good that he accepted the cereal. My Ryan didn't like cereal at all!

Vickylow said...

So he love it, glad the new introduce is smooth. Not for my girl that only start to accept it when she is end of 7 mths.

Chinneeq said...

your wife is so lucky to have you capture this special moment for her. It really meant a lot to her :p

Kristie said...

wow good that he likes new things ya, more to come!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooo...good that he likes his cereal :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I remembered the first time you visited my blog, you told me that Ryan was 4.5 mths..how time flies..
- Yes, this is the another exciting moment when our bb is ready for solid food. I remembered last time I also did alot of internet search about baby recipe.

More Pictures on Jeju Island Coming up NEXT!